Day 01: - Delhi – Shimla (380 KMS)
Arrive in Delhi Airport or Railway Station and from there to proceeds to “HIMACHAL BHAVAN DELHI”, Near Mandi House Metro Station at 08:00 PM. From there we proceed for Shimla by Volvo. The former summer capital of the British in India, and the present capital of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla has been blessed with all the natural bounties which one can think of. It has got a scenic location, it is surrounded by green hills with snow capped peaks. The spectacular cool hills accompanied by the structures made during the colonial era creates an aura which is very different from other hill. Overnight journey by Volvo.
Day 02: - Shimla local sightseeing
On arrival Shimla Check in to the hotel. After breakfast and fresh up today enjoy the local sightseeing of Shimla. Today Visit various places in and around Shimla. Today visit “Vice Regal Lodge” of Shimla is a heritage building this is situated on the Observatory Hill of Shimla. The building now serves as the Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS). “Christ Church” Shimla built in 1857 in the neo – Gothic style. And also visit Gaiety Theater, Scandal Point and famous Sankat Mochan Temple. The evening time is free to explore the famous “The Mall”.Dinner and overnight stay at hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: - Shimla – Kufri – Naldehra – Shimla
After breakfast drive to Kufri sightseeing an altitude of 2,630 meters. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park. Himalayan National Park at Kufri has several animals of the area including bears and musk deer. Horses and yaks are there for rides and Visit Jakhoo Temple an altitude of 2,500 meters. Jakhoo Temple is dedicated to Lord Hanuman. After that drive to visit Naldehra also. Evening return back to Shimla and free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: - Shimla – Delhi (380 KMS)
Today after breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Shimla Volvo station (Reporting time :- 08:00 AM). Departure from Shimla to Delhi at 08:15 AM and arrive in Delhi evening time.
- Overnight bus tickets for Delhi – Shimla – Delhi in an air-conditioned, semi-sleeper Volvo coach.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Shimla.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Meal Plan on MAPAI Basis Including Morning Tea, Breakfast (2) and Dinner (2).
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary in an individual Car.
- All applicable hotel taxes & Parking, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Expensive.
- Flower Bed Decoration
- One Candle Light Dinner
- Fruit Basket in Room
- Honeymoon Cake
- Hot Badam Milk
- 5% GST
- Air fare / train fare.
- Heater Charges per night as per hotel’s term & conditions.
- Anything not mentioned under Package Inclusions.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters.
- Any Adventure Activities Paragliding River rafting Skiing etc.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.