Day 00:- Delhi – Manali (570 KMS)
Arrive in Delhi on your own basis by Air or Train. Reach Boarding point at 05:00 PM, At sharp 05:30 PM Depart from Delhi to Manali. Travel by overnight Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali (10 – 14hrs). (Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In short, Manali-is the "Valley of the Gods" and an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort). Travel overnight journey by AC VOLVO. Reach in Manali Next Day Morning around 07:00 AM.
Day 01:- Arrive in Manali & Manali Half day local sightseeing (3-4 HRS)
Today Morning time arrive in Manali Volvo station and pick up from Manali Volvo station to hotel. On arrival in Manali check in hotel, Afternoon half day city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple (Hadimba Devi Temple is a wooden temple and is the located in middle of Van Vihar),, Vashisht Village and Temple, Vashisht Hot Water Springs, Van Vihar, Manali Market, The Mall and Tibetan Monastery. Later in the evening free to explore the Shopping Malls (Mall Road & IBEX Market) of Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02:- Rohtang Pass Up to Snow Line (52 KMS)
Today morning after breakfast drive to sightseeing of Rohtang Pass(up to snow line if Rohtang Pass is closed due to snow fall), Enjoy Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride (on your own expenses) Afternoon return to Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: - Manali – Shimla (270 KMS)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and Drive to Shimla. Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh and also known as the “QUEEN OF HILL STATION”. Check into the hotel on arrival. Rest of the day at leisure and Evening visit Ridge, Church and Mall Road by on your own. Overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 04: - Shimla – Kufri – Shimla (24 KMS)
Morning breakfast at hotel and Take a half day excursion to kufri, famous for its trekking and hiking trails. Also visit India tourist Park. Enjoy a pony or a yak ride (on direct payment basis). Return to Shimla. Rest of the day at leisure and overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 05: - Shimla – Delhi (370 KMS)
After Breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Volvo bus station. and proceed to bus stop to board Volvo to Delhi or onward home. Arrive at Delhi evening time, full day travel by AC Volvo.
- Overnight bus tickets for Delhi – Manali & Shimla – Delhi in an air-conditioned, semi-sleeper Volvo coach.
- Manali – Shimla transfer by AC Semi Deluxe Bus.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 02 Nights accommodation in a Super Deluxe Room in Manali.
- 02 Nights accommodation in a Deluxe Room in Shimla.
- Meal Plan on MAPAI Basis Including Morning Tea, Breakfast (5) and Dinner (5).
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary in an individual Car.
- All applicable hotel taxes & Parking, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Expensive.
- 5% GST
- Air fare / train fare.
- Heater Charges per night as per hotel’s term & conditions.
- Anything not mentioned under Package Inclusions.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters.
- Any Adventure Activities Paragliding River rafting Skiing etc.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.